Services for Employees
- Have you been unfairly dismissed?
- Are you facing Redundancy or other problems at work?
- Are you being discriminated against because of your race, sex or disability?
- Do you need advice on maternity benefits or your rights upon return to work?
- Do you suspect a breach of contract?
- Do you feel that unlawful deductions have been taken from your salary?
- Have you been subject to disciplinary proceedings and do you need to know what to do?
- Have you been dismissed and do you need to know how to appeal?
- Have you been offered a settlement agreement and do you need expert advice on whether or not you should sign it?
Hallens Solicitors provide a number of services for employees in employment-related areas such as:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Sex Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination Claims
- Claims for Unlawful Deductions from Salary
- Settlement Agreements
- Contractual Employment Drafting
Fixed Fee Consultations
Hallens Solicitors offers a range of comprehensive services for you as an employee.
No Win No Fee
From settlement agreements to legal representation with fixed fee consultations and no win no fee arrangements.
From the day you are recruited, during the course of your employment and possibly at the end of your employment, you are likely to require specialist employment advice. Your contract of employment is a document that your employer is required to give to you within 2 months of your starting work and this is a document that should be reviewed by a lawyer.
During the course of your employment, disputes may arise relating to holiday entitlement, pay deductions or grievances relating to unfair or discriminatory treatment. In certain circumstances, you may face disciplinary action. Legal advice is crucial, especially at an early stage.
And finally, what happens if you are dismissed? Hallens is here to offer you legal advice on all of the above issues on a professional, confidential and cost-effective basis.